Consumers have a right to know with whom they are doing business. For this reason you need to fully disclose your business structure and ownership details to your clients, including:
- – The operator’s name
- – The business name (if it’s different from the operator’s name)
- – The name of any person (individual or business) who directly or indirectly controls your business
- – The name of any other bereavement-related business that is:
- — directly or indirectly controlled by a person (individual or business) who also directly or indirectly controls your business
- — is within 100 kilometres from your business
You must include this information in your signs, ads, websites, brochures, price lists, contracts, letterhead and all other written material except business cards.