Renewal reminder: Your Cemetery and/or Crematorium licence expires in 8 days
Your renewal date is fast approaching. You must renew your cemetery and/or crematorium operator licence (i.e., submit your ALR Form 1) prior to the expiry date of March 31, 2022.
You may renew your licence via our online licensee portal as follows (see exception below):
- Go to our website at thebao.ca.
- In the top right corner of our main page, click on “Licensee Login”.
- If you are a First Time Visitor, click on the link provided to obtain a password. On the First Time Visitor page,
- Enter your “licence #”, which is your seven-digit main organization number (also known as the “licensed operator number”) found in the top right-hand side of your ALR Form 1.
- Enter your email address.
- Once back at the Member Portal for Licensed Professionals,
- Enter your “Username/Licence Number,” which is either your email address or “licence #” mentioned above.
- Enter your new password.
- Click on “Login.”
- Select “Cemetery, Crematorium and Alternative Disposition (Hydrolysis) Operator renewals.”
- Follow the steps indicated to submit your Licence Renewal – Form 1.
Exception: If your fiscal year end is a date other than December 31st, you cannot use our online portal this year. Please follow the instructions that were provided to you in a previous email.
If you are having any problems, please call and speak with one of our Licensing Officers for assistance.