Notice to the Profession: BAO COVID-19 information update
The Bereavement Authority of Ontario (BAO) continues to provide guidance and information to licensees and families about pandemic restrictions in the bereavement sector.
Our COVID-19: Ready…together web index is updated regularly with must-have information such as Registrar’s Directives, plus Notices and helpful tools including:
- Registrar’s Directive COVID-19 chart of restrictions
– In synch with the province’s framework of zones by colour code
- FAQ – Answers to frequently asked questions
- Safety posters
– Including a new one reminding people with COVID-19 symptoms not to enter establishments
- Ministry of Health’s COVID-19 Screening Tool for Workplaces
- Webinar documents
The BAO thanks licensees for their continued adherence to safety measures from government and the BAO.